Tuesday 4 May 2010

NATURE.com


NATURE.com

This is a Nature magazine web site, this magazine have different topics of science, e.g. Chemistry , biotechnology, biochemistry, earth sciences , ecology, immunology, microbiology, neurosciences and more. Nature is a important and prestigious sciences magazine, so all published works in this magazine have a high impact in the scientist field, then is so much difficult appear in this magazine. I use this web site because it have a large date base of works from whole world and I can search them by specific subject, like neuroscience. Other thing is the great pictures of the covers of nature magazine and the links to other specific magazine and a date base of jobs recruitment. This magazine also have a lots of articles about current issues and if I want , I can receiver by e-mail the alerts about a topic of my interest

No comments:

Post a Comment