Wednesday 14 April 2010

Please allow me to introduce myself....

My name is Pablo Silva Pinto, I am 24 years old and I am from Santiago of Chile. i am a student of biochemistry of the University of Chile , so right now i am doing my tesis in stem cells research subject, specifically in neural stem cells for a treatment to spinal cord injury, (so i kill a lot of little mouses). i want get a Phd in Neurosciences and then study may be psychology to understand just a little bit of the human behavior, so i enjoy talk with new and different people and share ideas, preferences.....life broadly. i really like go to the movies, listen a lot of music (rock, bossa, jazz, funk, hip hop..), i love ride my bicycle and travel a lot like a backpacker and take pictures of places and people of different corners of the world. . I hope enjoy this course and have a good time on class.

No comments:

Post a Comment